El tiempo listado es incorrecto. La hora correcta es 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM.
Our Friends at MONTCLAIR SEPAC have kindly invited all of our Members to this vital and very interesting Forum about Dyslexia, featuring a host of experts in the field. It will be held in the Hillside Auditorium, 54 Orange Road, Montclair, on October 30th at 7 P.M.
“Sharing The Arts,” at Glen Ridge High School, (Bloomfield Students Are Invited,) put on a really fun production of “Beauty & The Beast” last Spring; this time out, it will be “The Lion King.” It is a very positive environment for kids to interact with each other, learn to work together and have a ton of fun! REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW
MONTCLAIR FILM PRESENTS – 505 FILMS + FRIENDS
“505 Films + Friends is an inclusive club where young people of all abilities can gather in a safe, positive and thought-provoking environment to engage socially through the viewing and discussion of films. Each screening allows members to explore their own lives in relationship to the themes represented in the films with interactive discussions and activities led by a teaching artist and a professional psychologist. Participants also have time to schmooze and enjoy refreshments.
Join in the fun this Fall!
Our popular, inclusive film club is back for the fall with new movies, new discussions and new friends!!
Our Fall schedule:
- September 30th
- October 14th
- October 28th
- November 4th
- November 18th
- December 2nd
Teen Club (grades 8 – 12) Sunday, 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Young Adult Club (ages 18 – 28) Sunday, 4pm – 7pm
Participants who qualify for funding from DDD are eligible for reimbursement for our Film Club. For more information contact email@example.com. Scholarships may also be available. TUITION- $270 per person
Sample Class Schedule:
1. Check-in + Schmooze: (15 minutes) Get name tags and socialize. (Facilitators will provide guidance and support to be sure that everyone’s included).
2. Introduction of this week’s film: (30 minutes) Warm-up discussion focusing on film’s theme, characters, cinematography techniques and/or professions, and how film relates to participants’ personal life experiences.
3. View film: (1.5 hrs) in Cinema 505’s sensory-friendly environment.
4. Interactive film discussion: (15-30 min) Conversation and activities led by professional psychologist and teaching artist.
5. Post-mingle mix-it-up: (15-30 min) Enjoy and engage over snacks!
For More Information, Email Us at Education@MontclairFilm.org